Killing the Red God

A serialization of my novel, "Killing the Red God". | Copyright: Hari Kumar | website: www.harismind.com | If this is your first visit, please start from the bottom (start of Chapter 1)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Chapter 2 -- Part 3

Author's Note:
For reading the first chapter, you may download it in Acrobat PDF format from
here (Click here!)

Now for the latest instalment....
------------------------------------------------

She is in the Jacuzzi, smiling, her head above clouds of floating foam. “So now, you want to be hassled,” she says.
“I want to make peace…I’ve come with a peace offering,” I give her the glass.
She smiles, takes a sip and says, “If you want to make peace, make love first,” and pulls me into the water.
She undresses me with an urgency, as if the fate of the world rests in my underwear. Yet the love we make is tender, prolonged. Our movements are slow, to the rhythm of Sami’s Tera Chehra… that wafts in and fills the bubbles of foam, the niches and crevices of our bodies. The music resonates in us, we become its instruments. Our bodies lose their denseness; become beats of the tabla, the breath of the flute. At the end of Roothay Huay I reach my peak unhurriedly, while my lips are locked in hers. I feel her shudder under me. We both lie in each others arms, eyes closed, spent, for how long I do not know. Adnan sings Tera Chehra… again: Ye zameen ruk jayee (this earth stops moving), asman jhuk jaaye (the sky bows down), tera chehra jab nazar aaye (whenever your face comes in sight).

I open my eyes as she opens hers. In that moment I see answers to all my questions in her eyes, as I know instinctively she sees the answers to all hers in mine. We lock our lips again; our tongues greet each other and intertwine in a primordial ritual. I hold the ovalness of her face in my wet hands and look into her eyes once again. A whole range of emotions sail through them. I lift her from the waters as delicately as one would a baby from its bath. Her eyes are fixed in mine. I place her dripping wet body on the soft bed, a grey patch grows on the white linen, the small purple flowers darken as if drenched by rain. I fetch a dry towel from the bath rack and dry her body gently. Her long thick hair is still moist in spite of my work on it. She then takes the towel from my hand and dries me with it. I spy an eyebrow pencil on the bedside table and reach for it. I gently push her to the bed and write on her lower abdomen:
“Is the heart awake, has the spirit returned?
In this passion-fire, all distress burned?”
She reads my lines, smiles at me coyly. I place the eyebrow pencil on to her outstretched hands.
It tickles me as she writes on my stomach:
“My heart's awake, my spirit's on high,
And clouds have cleared to a brilliant sky”
I kiss her again. A delicious madness engulfs me. Through my tongue it infects her. Our skins are warm. Hot. Feverish. We make love again. Our tummies rub. Our words make love with us. They mingle and become dark smudges…
We are exhausted now; a blissful tiredness spreads in our limbs. I lay, spent, on her softness; her arms encircle my back and play with my hair. Sweat breaks out in the regions where our skins touch.
The doorbell intrudes upon the soft sounds of our bodies making small talk. She gently pushes me away and steps out of the bed.
She looks worried. “Put your clothes on,” she says quickly. She grabs a bathrobe and wraps it around her before leaving the room.
------------------------------------------------

(To be continued...)

5 Comments:

Anonymous P said...

Hey - thats nice going. I dont want to participate in the competition, but let the blog flow.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous D said...

Good going. Keep it coming.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous VSN said...

Without a doubt, this is the best piece of erotica I've read in a long while. Very inventively written. Great stuff!
As the others have said-- Let the blog flow!!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Sankar said...

As others say, keep the blog going. Due to the web-site restrictions in ofices, even if you dont see much members in the yahoo-group, many people are reading your blogs.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bodhipaksa

Guided Meditations: For Calmness, Awareness, and Love

These three meditations from the Buddhist tradition will help you develop greater depths of calmness and self-awareness, and will help you to cultivate greater appreciation for yourself and loving kindness for others.
As is traditional in Buddhism, these guided meditations do not contain musical accompaniment.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home