Killing the Red God

A serialization of my novel, "Killing the Red God". | Copyright: Hari Kumar | website: www.harismind.com | If this is your first visit, please start from the bottom (start of Chapter 1)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Chapter 3 -- Part 4

Author's Note:
For reading the first chapter, you may download it in Acrobat PDF format from here (Click here!)
If you like my writing, please help me popularise my blog--please recommend it to your friends.

If you happen to be a literary agent/publisher (or someone who can help me get my book published) and feel my writing has potential, I would be forever grateful if you could contact me through my website http://harismind.com/emailme.html

Now for the latest instalment....

------------------------------------------------
“What happened, Kavi?” I am concerned.
“Your daughter, what’s her name? Where is she?”
“I thought you knew. Didn’t you read my mind?”
“I came out the moment I saw her face…too shocked,”
“Why? What’s so shocking about Pooja? What do you know about her?”
“Pooja…” she says softly, “So that’s her name…”
“How do you know her? Have you seen her before?” Unable to contain myself, I almost shake her violently.
“Calm down, Dil, and listen to me carefully,” her voice is calm now, her eyes dry. She smiles at me, “I am so happy today that I have found her at last… My soul mate… Child of my heart.”
“I don’t understand…”


------------------------------------------------
(To be continued...)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeshim Blog - Forbes Cover Story "Attack of the Blogs"
The Forbes story was featured Friday night on CNBC's 4-minute segment. Steve Rubel was part of... Teaching Kids Programming: Even Younger Kids Can Learn Java One day my son Dave showed up in my office with my ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Hey,

Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

Thanks

3:26 PM  
Blogger Hoodia said...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Power Pops said...

Hi hari I like your blog. I hope you have a chance to take a look at my new website on . Are your ready for the weight loss revolution!! With Power-Pops we have developed a unique and revolutionary system to lose weight - in the form of a lollipop. How Does it Work? This product will suppress your appetite and food cravings, increase energy levels, and burn fat and calories in a safe and natural way. What makes our candy even more effective is that it will also give you an alternative to heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a snack out of habit instead of hunger. The Sweetest Way to Lose Weight! http://www.power-pops.com/seweightloss/powerpop.htm

11:39 AM  
Anonymous wifiplanets said...

good site
http://www.wifiplanets.org/

4:13 PM  
Anonymous depression said...

good site
http://www.depression-care.org/

4:15 PM  
Anonymous businesscardsshop said...

good site
http://www.businesscardsshop.com/

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Lindsay Lohan said...

best

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Lingeries said...

best

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Cat said...

best

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Cruise said...

best

3:30 PM  
Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home